Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Favorite Things

On the radio the other day, they mentioned that this is usually the week that Oprah had her extremely popular "favorite things" episodes. Obviously, I'm not Oprah, nor can I afford to share anything other than my ideas, but here are a few of my favorite websites:

Reading A to Z  (www.readinga-z.com): printable leveled books, activities, lessons, assessments, phonics, wordless books for writing

Pinterest (www.pinterest.com): If you haven't been on here, be careful; it's addicting :)  Follow me at Follow Me on Pinterest

Teachers Pay Teachers (www.teacherspayteachers.com) See my store link to the right

Teacher's Notebook (www.teachersnotebook.com) My shop link: coming soon!

Math Fact Cafe (www.mathfactcafe.com) online activities and free printables

ABCya (www.abcya.com) great learning games for kids

Cookie (www.cookie.com) another site for learning games for kids but also printable worksheets

A to Z teacher stuff (www.atozteacherstuff.com) a little bit of everything

Please add your favorites in the comments section below! I know my best resources are my colleagues. (DM)

No comments:

Post a Comment